Re: eBay Feedback Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: eBay Feedback Question
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 19:46:22 -0500
Bob,

Personally, I'd just drop it, but then for the most part, I'm an eBay buyer,
not a seller.  Feedback doesn't seem to be that critical if you're buying.

One thing I do check when bidding is the feedback that the seller has left
for others.  If I see any retaliatory feedback (the buyer waits until the
seller leaves feedback even though he's already received payment, then
leaves the seller negative feedback simply because the buyer leaves negative
feedback for whatever reason), I stay away.

The few times I've sold something on eBay, I've left positive feedback as
soon as I receive payment (as I believe all sellers should).

One other thing to keep in mind... A lot of high volume sellers do seem to
wait and leave feedback for multiple transactions once a month or so.  You
might check his feedback pattern and see if that's what's happening.

Kurtis J.
Russellville, Arkansas
1963 TR4
CT19389L