Re: Question about battery cables

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Question about battery cables
From: Footfrek@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 20:53:52 EDT
 i  m   pretty  sure  you  want  a  25 or  24  series battery. a  35 0r  24F
series  is  the  reverse of  these  two  batteries. and  wal mart  has
batteries  that   are  cheaper  than  sears  with the  same warranty or  better

and  even easier to  return. oh  and   by  the  way  they  are  both  made  by
the  same  supplier in at least  some  cases the  battery  truck  that
delivers my batteries delivers to  sears also. and  i  have  pulled  labels off
 of
my batteries and   found  diehard  label  underneath. why pay more if  you
ain t getting  more.
i  have  a  slight  financiall  interest in  wal mart  but  i   won t  be
hurt  or  make  any  less money  if  you   still  shop else  where  :)
jason 71TR6
Auburn,AL