Mr. Clean Car Wash System Review - Little LBC Content

To: "Triumphs List (E-mail)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mr. Clean Car Wash System Review - Little LBC Content
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 20:15:28 -0700
I received a Mr. Clean Car Wash system for Father's Day and finally got to
wash the TR4A today. I was a little anxious on how it would perform,
especially since the color is a #56 royal blue (very dark navy blue).

So after reading the directions (sorry, I'm a wimp!) I got down to giving
the car a bath. There's three settings on the device; straight water, soapy
water and de-ionized water, all controlled by an on/off switch. I soaked
the car with regular water, then soapy water, hand rubbed the dirt off,
then used the regular water to wash it off. No problem. Now the fun part. I
switched to de-ionized water and sprayed it all over, and sat back and
waited for 15 minutes.

I was amazed, it turned out great! Finally, a car wash system that works!
Now I can get rid of the two other car washers I got for Father's Day
presents that have taking up space in the garage.

I have FI, and don't know what the replacement cartridges cost but this
product works. Now I need a good way to clean the wire wheels!

John in San Diego
'67 TR4A IRS