RE: Wiring source for a TR8

To: "'John Fleming'" <joflemin@nortelnetworks.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wiring source for a TR8
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:19:59 +0100
> From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net [mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]
> On Behalf Of John Fleming
>
> I am looking for a source of an alternator wiring harness for a `80 carbed
> TR8 with a/c.  I've checked all the usual suspects (moss, rimmer,
> victoria,
> etc.) and nobody seems to have one around.

Hi John,
I've checked through the listings I have from my harness supplier, and all
they have listed for the TR8 are 2 different main harnesses, which vary by
commission number.
Failing to find a ready made solution, you may be able to obtain the raw
materials from these people:
http://www.vehicle-wiring-products.co.uk
I've not used them myself, but they have been recommended by several
satisfied customers,
Cheers,
Bill.

Rarebits4classics