* Power Survey *

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: * Power Survey *
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 21:05:28 -0500
Hi everyone!

OK - the TR3 now rides like a Champ.  Here are the Mods -

1) BAR Rack and Pinion
2) Panasport 15x5.5 Alloys
3) Bridgestone Potenza RE950, P195/65R15 Tires - (They fit great)
4) 3/4 inch Front Sway Bar - nothing on the rear (yet)

I know that I spent a lot and have lost the character of the car, so please
forgive me, but here's my next question:

I would appreciate your feedback on the following - please pick the answer
you like best!

I'm looking for around a RELIABLE 200HP (not rear wheel) but will take more:

So which engine :

1) Do nothing - stay stock
2) Hop up the TR engine with Weber's, ported head etc.
3) Hop up the TR engine with a Supercharger
4) Transplant a Buick/Olds/Pontiac Rover 3.5 litre
5) Transplant a Ford 302 with Aluminum heads.

I've been "feeding" off the British V8 site so know what Dan Masters
thinks - I want to know what YOU think!!

Standing by with flame proof suit on!

Wayne