TRF Magic Clutch Kit (Gunst T.O. Bearing)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF Magic Clutch Kit (Gunst T.O. Bearing)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 16:56:45 EDT
List,

Has anyone had first hand experience with the TRF Magic Clutch Kit with Gunst
T.O. Bearing?  The clutch in my 6 has been sticking since early June and the
trip to Richmond seems to have made it "stickier".  The one that's in there is
the Moss T.O. Bearing which replaced a Koyo (less than 100 miles) which
wouldn't stop squeaking when the clutch was at rest (in neutral - engine
running).

I read the Buckeye Triumphs info but it doesn't seem to be updated to include
any feedback on the new TRF Clutch Kit with the Gunst bearing.....I really,
really don't want to replace this bearing again for a long time!

Thanks,

Chip Krout
Skippack, PA  USA

1976 TR6 #CF57822U - "CHP 75R"