RE- We've returned from London- 6.26.0.10; VDF: 6.26.0.40; host: imx2.tc

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE- We've returned from London- 6.26.0.10; VDF: 6.26.0.40; host: imx2.tcd.ie)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 10:41:27 +0100
Barry
You should have popped across the Irish Sea. Here we have banned
smoking from ALL public place, pubs, restaurants etc. We also have
our share of Triumphs!
John

>Barry said> I have to say, and maybe its because I live in southern
California, but they smoke a LOT over there.  It seemed that everybody but
us were puffing away.  In several pubs my eyes were watering because of the
fog!  (Maybe that's what is referred to as the London fog) Especially
surprising, since cigarettes are very expensive in England!
--
John Gillis
1954 TR2 TS3618. October 1954 (ground up)