TR7 dipstick

To: "INTERNET:Goracef1@cs.com" <Goracef1@cs.com>
Subject: TR7 dipstick
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 08:49:10 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net i6QCo9t2018440
Message text written by INTERNET:Goracef1@cs.com
>                Quite embarrasing,but I can not find the engine oil
dipstick
anywhere on the 1980 TR7 I just bought today!LOL!Any ideas?
<

The dipstick usually pokes up and is attached to the air cleaner.  The TR7
has a flexible dipstick that resides in a flexible hose (I am not clear
whether the hose is reinforced or not) and if the PO failed to reattach the
tube to the air cleaner it may have fallen down in and amongst the various
cooling and emissions hoses that occupy the space below the carbs.

Dave Massey