Re: Justin Wagner still in business?

To: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Subject: Re: Justin Wagner still in business?
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:39:53 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Jim, Justin's mother passed away in May. He mentioned then that he was
suspending gasket sales for a while. I expect he'll get back to you
eventually. I think the sump gaskets were down the list anyway below the
TR4 and TR6 valve cover gaskets; I was under the impression he was still
fine-tuning the sump gasket design but I think the TR6 gaskets were a
priority.

--
Steven Newell
Littleton, CO