Red stripe tires

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Red stripe tires
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 18:46:41 -0500
Several days ago I asked if anyone knew of a way to re-stripe my 'red
stripe' tires on my TR6. Since nobody knew, i thought you might be
interested in what I did.

My body shop provided me with the materials that they use to paint flexible
panels - plastics and such, and sometimes rubber. It takes a special
cleaner and a special adhesive agent, and then you just use regular auto
paint, and they mixed 8 oz of it for me. Masking is the most time consuming
part of the job, but even at that it only took three hours to do it.

The TR6 sure looks better now............

uncle jack