RE: WHAT THEY NEVER WROTE IN THE BROCHURES

To: "'jonmac'" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: WHAT THEY NEVER WROTE IN THE BROCHURES
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 19:18:44 -0400
Hi John:

Just saw your note in the list. Congratulations indeed! Another triumph I
see...

Best wishes for a fine day. Will you have a Stag party before? Be careful;
If you do she may Spitfire at you and her heart will become as hard as
Dolomite. At the church don't forget to have the choir sing a nice Gloria
for you. Although your wedding will be too late for Mayflower(s) I'm sure it
will still be a thing of Renown in the list. :^)

Regards,

Mark