Tr3a Link rod & jet levers

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tr3a Link rod & jet levers
From: "David Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 14:34:41 -0400
Afternoon all,

I just received my order for the following:

Link rod

http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29127
<http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=29127&SortOrd
er=84#88> &SortOrder=84#88

Part Number: 371-410

The long link rod to the bell crank lever, I noticed that it came with new
ball pivots, cool really.  The question is..how do I install this?  Do the
old pivots simply screw out or am I going to have to modify the original by
drilling grinding etc.  It seems the pivot seem larger than before.

I also ordered Jet levers and they seem to be brass, my thought is to polish
to a nice shine, other opinions?

Thanks as always

David Templeton

'59 Triumph TR3a