RE: Rear Springs on a TR4

To: "'ebk@buffnet.net'" <ebk@buffnet.net>
Subject: RE: Rear Springs on a TR4
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:00:42 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I'd be curious about the differences between late TR4 vs. the TR4A solid
axle.

There is a BIG difference between the early TR4 and the later TR4, at least
in the way they look.
For all I know they have roughly the same stiffness.

I'm still curious what prompted Triumph to make the switch.

So far, no one has hazarded a guess. (AFAIK)

Scott Tilton
1963 TR4 Everyday