TR3 parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 parts
From: Shrack04@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2004 18:55:30 EDT
Anyone need any of the following?
1 adjustable steering wheel in poor shape. Cracked and split.
3 head light bulbs. Work but nothing special about these.
6 brass door hinges  One and a half sets.
2-1/2 steel door hinges.
2 used door latches. Work but are worn
I set of misc door handles and trunk handle.
200 or so "Original" fine thread bolts. Dirty, Greasy and needing attention,
but if your doing one and need original bolts...
50 or so "Original" screw head bolts.. same as above.
1 original wide mouth grille,, or I think it is original,, Needs a lot of work
2 wiper arms in good shape
4 overriders in bad shape
1 bumper in bad shape
1 tag light, no glass, not perfect
2 door check straps with bumpers
1 Stewart Warner Temp Gauge - replacement for original.
1 Glass bowl with bail for original type fuel pump
2 Spare tire lid latches
1 Headlight ring, No rivet, no dimple, no clip, Good chrome
2 Small bolt plates for the body mounts that are on the angle in the engine
bay
4 Pieces of the spring and rod unit that push the bonnet up.  No spring and
no rod.
1 Non original heater shut off valve
1 Water return pipe
1 Tube from the master cylinder reservoir to the master cylinder
2 NEW acorn nuts for the passenger seat - Chrome
2 New grommets - choke or maybe the vent lid?
2 New Door handle / trunk lid handle gaskets
2 New low port head, Intake and exhaust gaskets.
1 Quad-ra-jet with partial kit. Parts? It is a NON Triumph unit. (lol)
Let me know if you want anything for the price of shipping.... Kent