Re: oil pressure

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: oil pressure
From: "Kurtis" <kurtisj@cox-internet.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 19:47:00 -0500
> On a TR3, the horns are powered from the battery side of the ammeter (and
> besides have no convenient terminal on the side to connect things to).  If
> you take your fan power here on a TR3, the ammeter will show the fan
current
> as a charge if the generator will keep up, and not show a discharge when
it
> doesn't keep up.

Randall,

As you may recall, I have an electric fan that is connected directly to the
battery (and thus not run through the ammeter).  I'm cleaning up some of my
wiring, and would like to run the fan power through the ammeter.  Is there a
connection point that you (or anyone else) would recommend to accomplish
this?

Thanks,

Kurtis J.
Russellville, Arkansas