Re: TR3A cooling again

To: "John A. Wise" <Wise@erau.edu>, "TR List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3A cooling again
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 19:51:42 -0700
I got some more questions!
What raito of antifreeze to water are you using? ( I just lowered the ratio
and it seemed to help)
Assuming you do have an overflow bottle, what raiator cap are you using (Try
a 7lb, with a gasket, and make sure that it has a long enough reach).
When you flushed the system, did you open the drain in the back of the block
and make sure that you had a good flow through there?
Bob