RE: American Racing Silverstone - Lug nuts????

To: <ZinkZ10C@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net> i88IMTdM006092
Subject: RE: American Racing Silverstone - Lug nuts????
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 11:21:40 -0700
UM... DUH! How do you think I managed 37 years on the A R's. Constant care and
vigilence. Every tire change, avg 50 to 70k mi. the mags are checked. Now I
have to admit during the broke college and post college years this was not the
case. But now that I don't worry about a few bucks I do it just because...
well...just because of the bragging rights if nothing else. Also have a
complete replacement set of 5 orig A R's on hand. And 3 that need a bit of
work. There is a shop on the east coast that performs guaranteed repair on pure
mag wheels and when the time comes the 3 will be rehabbed too.

Deano