RE: AR wheels

To: <mkutka@mcw.edu>
Subject: RE: AR wheels
From: "Paige, Dean" <DPaige@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:12:47 -0700
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net> i8DGENFb003696
Try this. http://www.mcwheel.com/car.html

I have a complete set of 4 - 8 spoke 5.5's and man are those things a rarity. I
have not been able to find even one other to make a set of 5 and I've been
looking for years. I have 8 total 5.0's, three of which could use some cosmetic
repair. The 5 near perfect ones must have been in a very dry climate over the
years. The outer rim is still highlypolished black painted spokes. A bit of
simichrome once in a while makes the outer rims absolutely gleam. The 4 - 15.5s
were sandblasted and PC'd with a clear coat a few years ago and maintain a dull
luster well. I'd like to put a gloss black PC on the spokes of these but
haven't yet figured how to sand blast just the spokes without messing up the
outer rim.

Been running 205 70 15 Bridgestones on the mags.
Deano