oil filters

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: oil filters
From: Footfrek@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 18:58:48 EDT
has any one  noticed every where you  can  buy an oil filter they seem to
have fram filters?(wal-mart, k-mart, autozone, and advance)
i work at wal mart  we use fram on all the the  cars we service unless you
bring  your own  or  request another filter we carry. by no means am i saying
fram is  the  best or worst filter but  with as many of them as there are out
there i m sure they are going to  have more  problems  than smaller filter
brands, and if they were really causing problems with cars i would think wal
mart
would  find another supplier. i do  have a fram filter on my car at the
moment not  the tr it  still  has the  canister filter and the  head off. i
will
probably put a wix filter on it tho when i get it running they are  a sponsor
of my  nascar team and a pretty good filter to  boot. fram is a big  nhra
sponsor so  maybe we should ask drag racers what  filter they use.
jason
71 tr6
hope to  have  her running  by this coming summer

Check out the new British Cars Forum: