Triumphest Pictures

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Triumphest Pictures
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:24:07 -0700
Pictures from Triumphest are now up on the Triumph Travelers web site, click
on
http://www.triumphtravelers.org/Triumphest04/Trphest04Home.php  or go to any
page on the site and click on the Triumphest button in the main menu bar.

It was a great event with something for everyone. There were about 230
entrants, around 200 cars. I know there were 185 cars that participated in
the Funcours event.  Tahoe was a great town for this kind of fun. They are
kind of tough on washing cars, but otherwise a lot of cooperation and a lot
of great roads for rallyes and tours.  I included some pictures from around
the area and from the ride home, just to make those that couldn't attend
jealous :-)

The autocross was also a very popular event and since it was right there in
the hotel parking lot, it was easy to get to just to watch or to
participate.  I know you're thinking how great an autocross can it be in a
hotel parking lot, but that lot is huge and as I was setting up for the
funcours I heard a lot of high reving engines and squealing tires!
Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to actually drive in it.

I think there are over 300 pictures, organized by event, but you might want
to wait 'till you have some time before checking in, they can be addictive
to Triumphers :-)

Bob

Check out the new British Cars Forum: