Triumphs in Iceland!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Triumphs in Iceland!!
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 17:32:42 EST
Hi All,

My wife and I just returned from a vacation in Iceland.....yes, it probably
seems a little peculiar to actually pay to a lot of money and travel so far to
freeze your butt off in early November when in Pennsylvania where I live,
it'll be cold and nasty soon enough...but, we always wanted to see the country
and
we did have a good time.

Anyway - not a Triumph to be seen!  We did spot a parked chrome bumper MG
Midget and an interesting collection of Jaguar Saloons in a person's
driveway....maybe older classic cars just decompose in the climate or are
trapped in a
lava field somewhere:)!

Chip Krout
Delaware Valley Triumphs, Ltd.