Re: electrical problems iABIB1AC016744

To: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: electrical problems iABIB1AC016744
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:06:38 -0500
Thanks to everyone for their help with this. At first, I was certain that I
could figure this out, and actually did, sort of. But, the list really helped
me confirm that 1) I am sometimes more (or less) clueless than I believe, and
2) the list is an invaluable resource.
Its good to be connected again.

Andy Taylor
'62 TR4