1962 TR4 Rear suspension.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: 1962 TR4 Rear suspension.
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 21:29:51 +1300
The distance from the top of my tyre to the wheel arch is 10cm.
The distance from the ground to the stainless strip above the wheel arch
(pressing the tape measure into the body) is 95cm or 37.4 inches.

I run 185/80/15 tyres 67.6cm or 26.65inch
and the originals were 165/80/15 64.5cm or 25.4inch

I assume that my higher tyres only add half of the difference in diameter
above or .64 of an inch or 1.6cm
I am assuming that only the bottom half of my tyres increase my ride height
I can't account for 2.1 inches. when I compare mine to another one.