RE: Shoulder Belts -- TR3A

To: "List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Shoulder Belts -- TR3A
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:51:57 -0800
> Speaking of which, Randall, what is the status of your other car?

Not wanting to go any length of time without my "TR fix", I've already made
arrangements to purchase another TR3, TR3B this time.  It's not running and
is partially disassembled, but I'm hopeful I can slap it together and have
it on the road for New Year's.  The Stag should follow shortly after that.

I've still got TS39781LO, and still have fantasies of one day repairing it.
But it won't be any time soon.

The Sports 6 is still available for sale, if any of you purist restorers
want to try a _really_ rare car.  Compared to a genuine Sports 6 with it's
original engine, TR2s are common as dirt.
<g>

Randall