Re: here's a good question for you folks

To: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: here's a good question for you folks
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 18:25:17 -0700
Terry Smith wrote:

> Jim, quick question:  how often do you have to manually kick in the
> electric fan at 105 degrees?  ...Or are you saying your mods keep pace
> without that?

I can't answer for Jim but I do have a similar set-up and only manually
turn on the electric fan when I see I'm going to be sitting thru a
couple of stoplight cycles.  I usually don't wait for the gauge to rise
much -- if I see I won't be moving for awhile I turn it on.

Gets just as hot here but I think Tucson traffic moves better than
Phoenix traffic so he may have the tougher climate for a TR.

I've told the story before of driving past a time/temp sign and thought
it said a quarter after one... then it switched and read 2:30.  I start
to overheat before the engine does.

Geo Hahn