Re: clevis forks

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: clevis forks
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:33:47 -0800 (PST)
It took some digging, but I found it. In 1995 I ordered 4ea 057194K from
Moss Europe/TriumphTune. 057194 is the adjustable fork used
on the clutch slave of TR2 through 4A - the "K" designates that this is
a kit including pushrod, threaded clevis, spring, clevis fork and jam nut.

I have these on the master cylinders of my 4A and my GT6+.

What I often found was not only that the fork holes wore - but the
hole in the pedal wears oval, too. Rewelding and redrilling this
is quite the nuisance. Using an adjustable arrangement lets me
put that work off a lot longer.