TR6 For Sale contact information

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 For Sale contact information
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 02:26:04 -0800
I am the original owner of a '74 TR-6 with OD.  Mimosa exterior, brown
interior.
The car is in good running condition , no rust , has approx. 86,000.
A few years ago the entire suspension was redone , also a few years ago the
body was restored - new rocker panels were installed ( I have photo's of the
work as it was done) , it has a new windshield (the old one had 30 yrs worth
of dings). I'm looking for someone who will appreciate the car and treat it
well.
I have the original paperwork and most of the cars history of any repairs and
work done.
Lot's of little items go with the car such as a car cover, a Triumph shop
manual, filters, a tonneau, etc.
I feel that a fair price is $9000. At the moment I do not have any digital
pictures but I will take some and they will be sent to anyone interested. I
live in Summerfield Fl. and if anyone wants to come over to see the car,
you're welcome to do so.
HRWink@ATT.net