TR3A Hoodstick Cover

To: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR3A Hoodstick Cover
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:38:37 -0700
I have acquired a hoodstick cover from TRF and need some clarification.
It comes with 2 (female) Lift-the-Dot fasteners already installed on the
inside-underneath corners about where the capping makes the turn from
the rear to the sides of the cockpit.  They are installed the reverse of
what the rest of the LTDs will be installed suggesting that the cover
tucks under the sticks and is then attached to a LTD peg somewhere in
that corner.

I seem to lack the LTD peg these fasteners are looking for.  Can someone
describe where these should be?

I assume apart from these the installation is straight-forward and
similar to hoods & tonneaus starting at the center of the back of the
cockpit and working around each side.  Also assume that little 'pocket'
formed into the front corner of the hoodstick cover tucks over the
leading joint of the sticks.

Thanks for any help!

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A  TS47905L