selling TR6 & TR3B

To: "List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: selling TR6 & TR3B
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:06:13 -0500
Rarely does correctly restored Concours level Triumphs go through the eBay
auctions.  Most cars of that level are traded intra club and it's over before
we get a chance to raise our paddle.  I was mildly shocked to read that Steve
Thornton was placing his two absolutely perfect TRs for sale on eBay.  We have
all been told to buy someone else's restoration and at the present level of
bids these two investment grade TRs are a huge bargain.

Definitely NFI,  just wish I could raise my bidder's paddle.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana