Looking For Help, In The UK

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Looking For Help, In The UK
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 01:54:32 EST
Hello, fellow Triumph/Spitfire listers. I was wondering if anyone in the UK
would be willing to do me a HUGE favor. I'm looking to bid on an eBay item. The
item is located in the UK, and the fellow won't post it, it has to be picked
up in person and shipped from there. He is located in the "Leamington Spa"
area of the UK, and minutes from the M40 or M6. I know it's a big one to ask,
but
would be willing to return the favor, if someone got the notion to help me
out. I don't know how convenient/inconvenient it would be, but I just thought
I'd ask. Thanks for reading. Tom Travers
PS: It's a set of BMW bumpers, and I'm in NYC.