RE: Polishing the carbs

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Polishing the carbs
From: "Randall" <tr3driver@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 13:25:32 -0800
> Non LBC frustrating question:  Is Noon   12:00AM   or 12:00 PM, even
> google is no help, and I need to know ... thanks ...

Technically, the instant of noon is neither, it's the meridian referred to
in AnteMeridian and PostMeridian.  But the second that extends from noon
until 12:00:01 is after the meridian, so noon is generally called 12 PM, and
midnight is 12 AM.  This also makes sense (sorta) if you look at 'military'
time, where midnight is 00:00 and noon is 12:00.

And we won't even talk about the difference between GMT and UTC.

Randall - who's done way too much work on GPS receivers where even
nanoseconds are important.

Check out the new British Cars Forum: