Re: TR6 alignment

To: <ElangTR4@aol.com>, <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 alignment
From: "Tim Hutchisen" <hakhutch@adelphia.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 09:32:53 -0500 reply-type=original
From: <ElangTR4@aol.com>
To: <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 8:39 AM
Subject: TR6 alignment

> Listers,
> I need to have a wheel alignment done on my 71 TR6 after replacing the
> steering rack. My local alignment guy said he would do it, but he would
> need the specifications as they are not in his computer or any of his
> books. Too old I guess. The car, not the alignment man. Can anyone tell me
> where to find these specs?
> Thanks,
> Eric Langreder
> 71 TR6

Eric-
    The Bentley manual will have all the specs needed. This is what is
listed under "General Specifications Data" for USA market page 45:

Wheel Alignment: Front            0 to 1/16" toe in
                            Rear            0 to 1/16" toe in
Camber:               Front            1/4 degree negative  +/- 1/2 degree
                            Rear            1 degree negative  +/- 1/2
degree
Caster:                                    2 3/4 degrees  +/-1/2 degree
King Pin inclination:                  9 1/4 degrees  +/- 3/4 degree

If you don't have a Bentley manual, you should put it on your Christmas
list!!!!

Tim Hutchisen
71 TR6
71 Spridget