TR7 Haynes manual

To: "List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR7 Haynes manual
From: "Lou Metelko" <lmtr4a@ctlnet.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 11:40:28 -0500
Listers:

As are many in this town of Auburn, Indiana, my neighbor is a automotive flea
market junkie.   During one of his travels he found a Haynes repair manual for
the TR7.  Remembering that I was into Triumphs but couldn't remember which
models,  he bought it for me as a gift.  I don't know how rare this very good
condition Haynes repair manual is or if it is even still in print.  Since I
have no need for a TR7 manual, I will send to the first Lister that jumps up
and says I'll take it.

Lou Metelko
Auburn, Indiana

If you don't vote today you forfeit your right to complain