RE: AM vs PM (was Polishing the carbs)

To: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: AM vs PM (was Polishing the carbs)
From: Mark Hooper <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 13:31:15 -0500
Actually I am amazed and relieved at how well we have managed to avoid
politics on this list. It was not always so. Now that we have escaped the
American election season, I am sure that the many many international members
of the list pray not to be sucked in again,,, for at least another 4 years.

And to actually inject a little LBC content, what is recommended for
spraying on the carbs after polishing to protect them from just
re-tarnishing?

Mark