Re:Saturday in Iowa-Sunshine and 68 Degrees

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re:Saturday in Iowa-Sunshine and 68 Degrees
From: ElangTR4@aol.com
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 08:20:49 -0500
Since I moved and now have space to keep the TR6 at home year round, I too plan
to try and drive it year round, weather permitting. Last year though I kept the
car home until December because of the unusually warm late fall. The Mrs. and I
even went out for an evening drive to see Christmas light displays!

It was 60 degrees in Ohio yesterday so my son and I were out for about a 50
mile run. We saw lots of motorcycles and as we got close to home we passed an
MGB-GT. We rarely see other LBCs when we're out, but we occasionally get thumbs
up from the bikers.

Eric Langreder
71 TR6