Re: Build certificates

To: XJ6SOVEREIGN@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Build certificates
From: oliver <oliverconnect@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 18:29:41 -0800 (PST)
many people put v8's in jags, but that's because those cars are low on
reliability.

i'm sure you are tired of hearing from listers saying please don't do it, but i
want to chime in and say "please don't do it."

XJ6SOVEREIGN@aol.com wrote:
I was wondering if anyone knows of another source besides British Motor
Heritage for a build certificate. They were unable to read my commision # data
on the microfilm, they said it was to blurry. Any thoughts on a V8 conversion,
pros and cons would be appreciated also. I've been thinking about installing
a 289ci in a TR2. The car needs a total restoration, so I was just toying
with the idea.
Joe Calandriello
54 TR2