Re: $12,000 Plant Pot Collection

To: "Mark Gendron" <mgendron@speakeasy.org>, "Martin Secrest" <msecrest@voanews.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: $12,000 Plant Pot Collection
From: "FRED E THOMAS" <frede.thomas2@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 07:25:36 -0500 reply-type=original from [4.14.63.238] at Fri, 19 Nov 2004 06:25:38 -0600

> That looks like a really bad bit of public art.

The ex-con selling these cars is probably the biggest crook/thief in the T/R
business (3 big ones I know of), he has ripped everyone off that has ever
had any dealings with him, know him very well, the other two are in
Henderson N.C. and Topping VA, if you never have any dealings with these
folks you will be many $$$$$ ahead, trust me on this one.