TRs in AL

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRs in AL
From: John T Nichols <jtnichols@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 17:42:04 -0500
Back in the 1970s I visited with another TR3 driver a farm in north
Alabama where the owner had more than two dozen TR3s in various states
of dishevelment and a basement full of various TR parts. The farm was
less than half a day's drive from Tuscaloosa and north of Birmingham. I
can't recall the name of the owner or the exact location of the farm but
the picture in my mind of the scene dwarfs the scene on e-Bay of the
overpriced eight TRs. Anyone else remember this place or what happened
to the TRs stored there?

John T. Nichols
'58 TR3A TS32093LO
'86 TVR 280i