Mickey Mouse lived here

To: Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Mickey Mouse lived here
From: Tony and Jeanne <whosgoofy@adelphia.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:07:46 -0500
Hi all,
Just thought I'd share a couple of photo's of the mouse house we found.
The waskily devil carried the stuufing from the seats of a 41 Hudson
from the right side rear fender all the way over to the left side and
made a home for himself/herself.

The stuufing got wet and started to rust from the inside out.....imagine!
Tony
58 TR3A TS27093

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
mouse hole.jpg]

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
100_0319.JPG]