RE: HF coupon

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: HF coupon
From: "J.C. Hassall" <jhassall@blacksburg.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 22:30:38 -0500
At 15:47 11/25/2004, you wrote:
>While I appreciate the opportunity of saving money, this "Coupon" has
>started to take on the attributes of SPAM.
>
>At the risk of having to add the sender address to my SPAM list, please
>cease and desist.
>
>Joe

Sorry Joe,

No spam intended.  A number of folks have said they appreciate the
coupons.  Would a reasonable compromise be to send the coupons say, once
for every three or four times I receive it?

If that's not acceptable, you can either add my address to your spam filter
or just the subject line, since I always send it that way.

Tnx

Jim

--
Jim