TR6 For Sale

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 For Sale
From: "Howard" <hrwink@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 07:39:19 -0800
I am the original owner of a 1974 TR6. The car is in fine running condition. I
recently moved to Central Florida and am no longer near people who can work
knowledgably on my car (no disrespect to Central Fl. people - I'm just used to
having people around the corner).  It has been a wonderful 30 years and I want
the car to go to someone who will appreciate it and maintain it well. The car
is Mimosa with a brown interior. It has OD. A few years ago I found some rust
around the headlights and on a rocker panel. I had the entire the body
restored - incl. new fenders and rocker panels - pictures were taken. Also
done to the car -The suspension system was renewed, a new windshield installed
(30 yrs worth of dings - gone). The car has always been garaged. There are
many small extras - a car cover, a tonneau, a TR shop manual, and some misc.
parts.
I have the original bill of sale and most of the paperwork for 30 years worth
of maintanence.
I think $9000 is a fair price but will evaluate any reasonable offer. The car
is not on E-bay and I haven't yet been able to bring myself to put a FOR SALE
sign on the car - it's tough for me to do. I am hoping that a Triumph
enthusiast will buy the car, rather than just someone with money.
Respond to me at  HRWink@ATT.net