Center Console/Armrest - TR4/250/6

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Center Console/Armrest - TR4/250/6
From: John & Patricia Donnelly <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 14:10:31 -0800
Every so often I've seen a center console armrest that fits over the brake
handle on later TR4's, 250's and 6's.

It provides a nice resting place for your elbow while driving. The top opened
up for some storage, and the front had an opening for the handbrake arm to come
through. The one my friend had in his TR6 many years ago also had an interior
light at the back and, I believe, this was a factory option. They come up on
ebay periodically, but seem to be pretty expensive.

Has anybody built one? Bought one? Where, and how much? I'd prefer to try and
build one, and would appreciate any pictures if you have some?

Thanks!
John