RE: TR6 exhaust systems (no remaining LBC content, please delete)

Subject: RE: TR6 exhaust systems (no remaining LBC content, please delete)
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 08:07:36 -0800
Cc: "Triumphs" <Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
> Y'know, Randall, I did not make any inappropriate comments about TRF in my
> reply to Fred.

That's true, the inappropriate comments were in your reply to me.  Your
reply to Fred was just had a bunch of "factoids" that you're unable or
unwilling to back up with facts.

> If that means that I end up looking
> like an asshole for continuing this, because I now refuse to accept your
> mudslinging, then so be it.

Let's see, Kai, so far you've called FT misinformed (even though you've not
offered any facts in public that contradict what he said), Charles Runyan
and the crew at TRF b**t*rds, and me an ass and a mudslinger.  Seems to me
that what you're seeing is the splatter from your own mud.

I've said enough, time to drop this topic and move on.

Randall