can anyone in the San Jose Bay Area please lend me a tie rod end separat

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: can anyone in the San Jose Bay Area please lend me a tie rod end separator?
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 08:25:49 -0800
Cc: sujitroy@yahoo.com
About a month back I used my tie-rod end separator on my Stag project.
 Now I can't find it.  I have a 2 year old son who plays in the
garage, but I can't believe he wouldn't play with it.  Can anyone
please lend me one for the day?  I've been searching all weekend for
mine.

I'm ideally not looking for the fork type, but beggars can't be
choosers.  I feel that they damage the boot.

I can easily go out and buy one, but I'm sure mines sitting right
under my noise.

Thanks Sujit

You can contact me at sujitroy@gmail.google.com or by phone @ (408) 973-1276

Thanks very much Sujit