RE: Flyoff handbrake (was) more on TR4 and 4A flash to pass

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Flyoff handbrake (was) more on TR4 and 4A flash to pass
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 12:29:29 -0800
> I have a 1966 US spec TR4A (CT54306)
>
> It has a fly off handbrake where the button is presssed to lock the
> handbrake on.

In the face of overwhelming evidence, I must admit I was misinformed about
the US-spec TR4A not having the flyoff handbrake.  Even the 4A owner's
manual I have mentions it.

Sorry bout that.  In the future, I'll try harder to remember not to repeat
"facts" that I haven't verified myself.

On a related note, does anyone know how many different editions of 4A
owner's manuals there were ?  Mine is 2nd edition.

Randall