Re: Restrictor Valve

To: owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Restrictor Valve
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 08:00:08 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
It is a restrictor valve, part number 116197, and has a valve and spring
inside.  I'm not sure of its purpose, though, since other cars did not
have its equivalent.  Maybe Randall knows.  It was special order only as
early as the TR4A years.  Rimmer Bros. online catalogue shows that they
have it, but also shows it as "not always fitted".
Regards, Bill
Slightly Classics
Tucson