Car Lifts?

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Car Lifts?
From: TR250Driver@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 14:28:39 EST
Cc: 6pack@Autox.Team.Net
Dudes,
Finally, I have arrived at a point in my life where a car lift is not only
possible it is getting to be a requirement if I am going to continue to tinker
on my Triumphs.  First thing is I am getting a new "Coach House" built in the
Woods.  It is 22' X 31' with a vaulted ceiling thus plenty of room for two car
lifts. It is almost complete and the brick guys were out there today, freezing
but laying them up. Secondly, going to be the double nickel soon I just can't
jack them up like you younger guys can.

Soooo!  What lifts to buy?  Backyard Buddy?  These are kind of expensive in
comparison to some of the others I have searched on the Web. What do you lucky
guys who have enjoyed lifts recommend?  The primary reason for the new
building is storage. Once I get the lifts I can finally bring them all Home
from the
"Lock Up" several miles away.
Thanks,
Darrell