RE: TR Dimensions

To: "TR List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR Dimensions
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 15:14:13 -0700
Several of you all, have requested copies of these sheets. They were
supplied by "Tru-Way's" as Frame Dimension Charts. ca. 1961.

I have also had several offers to have them digitized and either sent out
individually or posted. Kurtis from Russellville, AR offered help 1st so I
will mail him a set and ask him to either post them or offer them up to the
web in digital format. These sheets unfortunately are not pristine, so they
may not digitize properly. But I guess we will go for it and see!

Thanks for your patience, and thanks for the offers to help!

Jim

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3 (Sold!)
'68 TR250 (Project Started!)