Most dangerous tool & Forms of address

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Most dangerous tool & Forms of address
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:43:11 -0000
I've discovered two heavy hammers used in unison can have painful outcomes.
I was trying to remove the ball joint on the steering rod of my Fergie from
the steering box drop arm. All manner of persuasions had failed up to that
point, so the hammers were employed to smack both sides of the drop arm
simultaneously. Result? Ball joint with attached steering rod shot out
sideways and hit me in a most important place. Spoke in a high falsetto
voice for two days and sounded as if I'd been to the vet for a permanent
operation.
Then there's the exciting pastime of checking petrol injector spray cones
with the engine running and a lighted cigarette in close proximity, or
putting up workshop shelving with a Triumph differential still on the
workbench while you're still wearing trainers on your feet....

As for Sir Stirling Moss, Michael Marr summarised the variances and vagaries
most succinctly.

A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE

Jonmac

---