RE: TR3 Wiper Motor Mounting Kit

To: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@qnet.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR3 Wiper Motor Mounting Kit
From: "Jim Bauder" <jimbpps@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 08:19:04 -0700
Bill,

That is what I did with my TR3 W/S Wiper Mounting Hardware Kit. There was NO
WAY that I was going to get those grommets in those holes! I split the
grommets with a razor knife and put it all together. That was about 5 years
ago and the wiper assembly still looks and works great!

Good luck, and as always, YMMV!

Jim

Jim Bauder
'58 TR3 (Sold and delivered!)